Take the Opportunity
Are you a leader who communicates well and plans ahead? Does business development and consulting on large scale projects sound appealing to you? If you’d like to join 360 as we expand to serve new markets and geographies, apply with us as Manager for our new office branch in Grande Prairie!
This unique opportunity is for a highly engaged and collaborative individual with technical expertise who will be part of both our execution and leadership teams. As the Manager/Senior Environmental Professional, you will build a team of engineering and environmental consulting professionals and strategically develop and manage client relationships as we grow 360’s operations in Grande Prairie and surrounding area.
This role will require the ability to leverage your technical and regulatory knowledge, client service, and people leadership skills. You will have significant experience working with clients to develop technical scopes of work, prepare proposals, and successfully manage and deliver projects, on time and on budget. Knowledge of a wide range of business sectors will be an asset in this role.
Make a Difference
- Lead and support business development and proposal initiatives in Grande Prairie and surrounding area to achieve corporate development and strategic goals
- Manage overall regional budget in addition to project/program budgets and schedules, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements
- Provide technical advice, support and review for site investigation, remedial and restorative projects
- Prepare and review technical correspondence, reports, work plans, and project descriptions
- Mentor junior and intermediate staff, provide guidance, and assist in their development
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients across 360, including senior managers, technical discipline and business sector leaders, and operations managers in a unified approach
Utilize Your Education and Expertise
- 10+ years of experience in environmental consulting
- Experience leading and managing teams of multi-disciplinary professionals in a consulting environment
- Working knowledge of applicable provincial, local, and industry-specific regulations and guidelines
- Experience and proven success in business development, client management, and preparation of proposals and tenders
- Professional status or eligibility for professional status in Alberta – additional credentials in other provinces is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Good sense of humour and strong admiration of mullet culture is an asset
Share in our Values
We look for people who have shared values when we add new members to the 360 team. Our culture is a living and breathing thing which has evolved over time and guides the life of our business. The pillars of our culture are:
- We follow 360’s Standards of Excellence – No D*ckheads Allowed (N.D.A), Trust Builds Candor & Candor Builds Trust, Watch the Pennies, We are a High Performing Team
- We maintain the highest standards for Health, Safety, and Wellness
- We deliver on Client Obsession
- We empower and invest in our people
Get Great Perks!
- An amazing culture with exciting growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive group benefits, vacation time, and GRSP matching
- Learning and skills development opportunities
- Flexible working hours with hybrid/remote options
- The Mullet Bank – Quarterly health spending payments
- Swayze Days – 360’s personal health and wellness days
Elevate Your Career
The level of professionalism and the reputation of our talented team in the industry is unrivalled, and truly differentiates 360 as the trusted engineering and environmental experts in Western Canada and beyond.